Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stir fry dang myeon

I have some dang myeon left and decided to cook it my own way this time. I don't quiet like to follow recipe most of the time as I prefer to cook the food the way I like it. Cooking is fun and I enjoy it.





I got some carrot, bean sprouts, scallions, shrimp and meat out from the fridge.

Chopped some garlic and stir fry everything together with the dang myeon.


Here is what I did:

Heat up the wok, pour in 2 tbsp of olive oil and fry the garlic first.

Then put in the meat and follow by the carrot, bean sprouts and scallions.

Next add in some pepper powder, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt and sesame oil.

Continue to stir fry it for a while.

Then put in the dang myeon. Add enough water as the dang myeon will suck up all the water and it take quiet a lot of water to become soft.




The taste was good, not too much sesame oil just as I like it. My daughter enjoyed it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment