Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gimchi soup

I cooked a pot of gimchi soup for dinner tonight. It was too much for just the 2 of us.
This is my first time cooking gimchi soup and I have not look up the recipe for it so I am not sure if what I did is correct or not but anyway the soup was tasty.



Below is what I have in my gimchi soup:
some meat
some bean sprouts
some enoki mushrooms
some scallions
some tofu
last but not least some gimchi and 3-4 tbsp of chilli paste

I arranged the meat, bean sprouts, enoki mushrooms and scallions in the pot first. Then I poured some hot water over it and let it boil over the stove. When it boiled, I put the gimchi and chilli paste in. I put the tofu in last, close the cover and let it boil for a few minutes and it is done.

Very easily done and does not mess up the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment