Sunday, July 26, 2009

Noodles and soup

My daughter prefer noodles over rice.



And the picture below is one of her favourite noodles.


So whenever I feel a bit lazy, I will just cook some simple soup for her to go with the noodles.


I was a bit lazy today so I cooked her some potatoes and tofu soup with gimchi and gochujang to go with the noodles.



The ingredients for the soup are:

potatoes

carrots

meat

bean sprouts

gimchi

tofu

As for seasoning I use gochujang and sesame oil and that's all.


Cut the potatoes and carrot and cooked them in the water until soft then add in the meat and follow by the bean sprouts. Then add in some gimchi and gochujang. Last add in the tofu and some sesame oil. Let it boil for a while and the soup is ready.


No messing up the kitchen and that is what I love the most.


And the soup tasted great with the noodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment