Monday, July 13, 2009

Paper wrap chicken

I invited my family over my house for dinner last Saturday. There were 8 of us. I have prepared some paper wrap chicken along with other dishes.




As I am busiest during weekend so I have to cook the food which I can pre-prepared and not messy to cook and the paper wrap chicken is easy and not messy.


I bought 6 large pieces of chicken thigh and have it cut into 2 pieces each. Marinate it with some sesame oil, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, pepper, ginger juice, Chinese wine, oyster sauce, sugar and scallions.



Preheat oven to 200C.


Prepared some grease proof paper, paper should be cut big enough to wrap the chicken pieces.


Brush one side of the grease proof paper with oil then place chicken pieces on it and wrap into individual parcels.








Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.




Tasted quiet good but it not salty and the chicken is not dark enough. Next time I will add more of both the light and dark soy sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment