Friday, June 24, 2011

Mee goreng

My daughter cooked me this mee goreng that she learns at school. My niece who was a form 5 student at the same secondary school told me that this will be the one and only cooking that my daughter will be doing throughout her 3 years of lower secondary school. I really cannot understand what happened in schools nowadays.




I was a homescience student during my lower secondary school years and I had so much fun cooking and sewing during my homescience classes. I remembered we have cooking classes at least once a month and I learnt so much from all those practical cooking lessons.




But nowadays teachers seems to prefer to confine students to the classroom to just go thru theory instead of practical. Come on teachers, cooking and sewing should be hands on.






I was surprised that the mee goreng tasted quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment