Baked Japanese cheesecake again today and has changed the method a little bit. Unlike the first time now the cake did not sink.
Chill it before serve. Taste really good after it is chilled.
The ingredients I use:
150g cream cheese (at room temperature)
50g unsalted butter (at room temperature)
15g lemon juice
4 egg yolks
35g corn flour
35g superfine flour
4 egg whites
1/4 tsp salt
1. Mixed cream cheese and butter well first then double boil it. Keep stirring until you see both the butter has melted then add in the milk. Continue stirring about 3 mins.
2. Take the mixture off from the double boiler. Add in the egg yolks immediately, mix it well then add in the lemon juice.
3. Sieve the corn flour and superfine flour together then add into the mixture.
4. Beat up the egg whites, add in the salt and the sugar. Beat until the egg white come to a stiff.
5. Add the mixture to the egg whites.
6. Bake in water for 115 mins at 160degC.